Q: Describe your ideal bottom.
— The Real Jay Fox
A. For all the questions I get, Jay, I must say you might have posed the right query on a good day for me. My response is in stream-of-consciousness:
1. He is a non-smoker, healthy and 20 to 30 years old.
2. He is good looking/handsome and either boyishly cute or incredibly muscular (I have a broad like of men that varies wildly and can change; I know it when I see it).
3. Likely, he is much more of an extrovert than I, being the life of the party compared to my introverted nature. He seems such a good-natured human and all the guys like him.
4. Beneath that beauty and goodness lies a darkness. He’s like a reverse peanut butter cup. All that creamy goodness on the outside and all the darkness on the inside. And he is charming, talented at reeling in the less intelligent into our web.
5. Our connection will be Bluetooth like and paired between the two of us. No matter the distance, we can do whatever. Believe me, his sexual liberties will be plenty. But his sexual responsibility will be heavy as well.
6. I just posted “Cum Receptacle” at http://iblastinside.blogspot.com/2010/04/cum-receptacle.html. He would understand that and abide by that. His loyalty and respect would be to me.
7. All that is his would be mine. He would give it freely and without reserve. Hesitation is not an option.
8. He would work to improve himself in body, mind, spirit, intellect, career and more. He would seek my counsel regularly to determine the best course for that, valuing my words above all others.
9. He would learn my habits, my likes and dislikes, my preferences and proclivities. He will work to anticipate my needs and desires, meeting them before I even realize they exist. You’ve heard the phrase, “If I say, ‘Jump,’ you ask, ‘How high?'” In this world, “Just before I say, ‘Jump,’ I notice you’re mid-air.”
10. Words like “Master” or “slave” are insufficient and will not define the relationship we would build and maintain. This is not something so mundane or structured. It would be private and ours. While eventually we may become polyamorous, we would always be the primes and he would understand that exclusive bonding.
Does this sufficiently answer it Mr. Fox?
P.S. Did I mention he needs a nice ass?